![]() |
| mmm, excuse me while i daydream for a minute... |
I guess that now would be a good time to confess that I whilst I’ve been in London, I haven’t really been eating particularly healthily. But that’s about to change, as I have now decided to set myself a challenge.
Nutrition
Challenge
To
come up with a healthy food plan for the next week (and to cut down
on chocolate.)
To
do this, I’m going to create a nutrition timetable which I’ll
post and Sunday. I’ll blog about my progress during the week (I
foresee possible kitchen disasters, but hopefully everything will
okay.)
Although
I love takeaway food as much as the next person; I understand the
importance of maintaining a healthy diet to not only become a better
runner, but to also become healthier.
One thing I’ve
focused on a lot recently is portion size. I come from a culture
where it is polite to finish everything on your plate; and I think
that has at times caused me to continue eating without realising I’m
already full. So by choosing smaller portions, it’s easier to tell
when I’m actually full. This is not about under-eating (I love food
and appreciate my health too much for that.) It’s more about making
better lifestyle choices.
When
I do come across a recipe I love, I’ll share it on here. These will
probably be recipes which are uncomplicated and straightforward as
I’m not exactly a Michelin starred chef
I’m
looking forward to this challenge; I think it’s a key part of
becoming a better runner; but is also often overlooked. Keep watching
on updates on how it goes.
M
x

Nice plan Magda! :)
ReplyDeleteJust Eat
Thanks! :D
Delete