Friday, 27 January 2012

Time to get running

Today was the day of my last exam :) Revision took up pretty much all of my time, so I haven’t been running in a while. I get the feeling that my next run is going to be quite challenging (let’s just say I consumed a lot of cookies during revision…)

But I’m excited to take up running again. I ran my first ever race last month – the Saltwell 10K road race; it was absolutely freezing that day and the course was pretty hilly, but I loved (almost) every minute of it.

Saltwell 10k Road Race 17/12/11

I definitely want to take part in a lot of races this year. I’m thinking that it might be a good idea to set some running goals for my gap year. I’ll include those in my next post; as well as an update on how my first run back goes.

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment